Nov 11 2007
Nov 8 2007
If you know me, then you know that I practically live off of energy drinks (and buffalo wings and ice cream)! Mike just gave me the best birthday present evAr! A case of Monster AND a case of Red Bull! AMAZING!
You should go to Mike and Kathy’s blog and tell them how much you wish you were tight with them, like I am!
So, if you’re like, “OH, SNAP! I forgot Christian’s turning OLD(er) this weekend!!”, I have a list of things that will give me like wood, best miter saw, and a bunch more but you probably won’t be able to find them very easily.
- Odyssey Electronical – Well, the trailer looks really good!
- Stoked on being Pumped – C’mon! With a name like that, how bad can it be? Actually, the trailer made me want to go ride!
- ThrillBillies – I imagine Brandon will be getting me this. It’s kind of a tradition that Brandon gets me the latest Nitro Circus DVD each year, but so far he hasn’t been able to get his hands on the goods. That means it’s fair game for you!
- Dig BMX Magazine – This is one of my favorite magazines, but it’s a little on the pricey side. Except, it’s kind of not when you factor in the free t-shirt! I already have 2 of them, and am looking forward to a 3rd. Size XL, plz.
- Widmer Hefeweizen – It’s been a few months since I’ve been able to drink one of these, and I really miss it! Supposedly, it’s sold in Florida, but I haven’t been able to find it on South Beach. Maybe your grocery store will be more fortunate.
- Red Robin Seasoning– So, at Red Robin they have bottles of their special seasoning on the tables, and you can buy your own bottle to take home. I NEED SOME!! Unfortunately, the nearest Red Robin is in Georgia.
Nov 2 2007
I thought I was going out again tonight, but I just looked at the clock, and my phone hasn’t rang, as far as I know, so I think it’s a safe bet to say that I’m staying in tonight, I guess I’ll just stay and look for home warranty companies in Texas since my mom keeps on telling me to do so. That’s probably a good thing because I think I have woken up hung over the past 7 mornings in a row and I even needed to get a maid service from kingofmaids.com since I couldn’t clean by myself those days. A break isn’t going to hurt.
So, I’ve been questioning Mac OS X.5 Leopard’s worth. Like, is it worth $130 or not? And it has been pretty hard for me to see that much value in it, but tonight something happened…
To be able to browse this folder (beware of goatse and tubgirl!) in coverflow mode really made it worth it for me. I was trying to find some old pics that I knew were in that directory, but I had no idea what the file names were. I had a local copy, so I just browsed it in my finder. I would find the images I was looking for, and drag them into another folder so I could note theri file names later on.
In this process, I realized that it’s been just over 2 years since I worked at District Lab with the skilled Tempe heating repair contractors. Here are a few pics from that era. (click on each pic for its original liveurinal post + more pics)
For more info please visit http://www.romfordlocks.co.uk.
…and we took a lot of pictures of eachother. That place was a lot of fun! I miss those guys.
Nov 1 2007
This guy might think he’s too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you, Walter Cronkite… YOU AREN’T! I doubt even the best electric shaver can help this weirdo.
There’s a pretty good chance I was sending YOU a text message at this particular moment.
P.S. to the girls I sat next to: Thanks for the memories!
(even though they weren’t so great)